Board of Directors 2021-2022
Waleska Rivera is a Magna Cum Laude graduate of The College of Mayagüez with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration. Later she graduated from the Inter-American University obtaining a Master’s Degree in Industrial Management. She worked with the prestigious accounting firm Arthur Anderson. She started in Danosa Caribbean, Inc., a Spanish company, in her capacity as Administration Manager and soon, he climbed several positions in this company, until she became General Manager. She then acquired the company, making it a distinctly Puerto Rican company. Currently, she is the president and CEO of Danosa. Under her leadership it has become the fastest growing roof waterproofing products and services company in the country. Her contribution to business and community projects is as broad as her professional career. Participates in several boards such as:
- Treasurer of the Board of the PR Builders Association,
- Vice President of the Board of Boys and Girls Club,
- Chairman of the Board of Waterproofing Services Contractors. 2014,
- Chairman of the Board of the Puerto Rico Gifted School Alliance and
- Past president of the Association of P.R. Industrialists.